Community Empowerment and Local Governance
Poor rural communities and women and disadvantage people are often unable to have input into local governance and planning processes
- Extend the Self help Group (SHG), Saving For Change (SfC), and Village Development Committee VDC model throughout Cambodia
- Projects focused on strengthening local participation in good governance and planning
- Supporting Local Administration and Reform (LAAR) in the Implementation of D&D Reform
- Enhancing Local Good Governance through Application of Social Accountability (ELG-SA)
- Bridging the Engagement between Citizens, Civil Societies and Duty Bearers in Public Health and Education.